Take your pick!
Flexi or part-time jobs
A recruitment site with a difference. Our vision is to serve Skilled Moms in South Africa by offering you a platform in which you can find safe employment & utilise your skills while still meeting your need for flexibility. We source various jobs and projects that are part-time, flexible, work-from-home, short-term or maternity cover.
At RecruitMyMom we understand your desire to integrate work and family life. We know that you have exceptional skills that you can offer on a part-time, flexible, freelance, consulting or work-from-home basis. We save you time by attracting meaningful employment opportunities to our website. All you need to do is apply for the job that suits your time and skills.
We place skilled candidates in the following type roles:
- Permanent (in office or work-from-home)
- Contract (in office or work-from-home)
- Virtual Assistant roles
Other benefits of joining include:
- It's Free to join as a member.
- As a member you get full access to the job-listings pages.
- Email notification of jobs that suit your skills.
- Join a national community of like-minded women who "get" you.
- We only advertise meaningful work opportunities.
- Receive newsletters and updates.
- Receive special member offers exclusive to this network.
- Join events to facilitate networking opportunities.
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn job alerts.
Do you meet our Membership requirements?
- A Mom (or stay at home Dad)
- Completed a University Degree or College Diploma
- Alternatively you must have succeeded in your place of work, and gained a skill you can offer.
- Have a minimum of two years working experience in your area of skill.
- A commitment to professionalism and a dedication to excellence.
- Dependability and reliability to meet deadlines and deliver your best.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Excellent customer service.
What to expect after joining
Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email about your membership.
If you don't receive an email, check your spam folder and add this address to your contact list: email@example.com
When you receive your log-in, immediately log-in and complete your online CV under "MY CV" on your profile page. Set aside enough time to complete the CV and always write in full sentences, adding a new line for each sentence. Remember to save.
All available positions are posted onto the Job Listings Page. If you are a logged in member you will be able to apply for the jobs. For a reduced fee our clients can opt to conduct the recruitment process themselves for permanent roles only. You may be contacted by one of our clients if you apply for such a position. For all contract roles and Premium service permanent roles a RecruitMyMom consultant will be in contact with you should your CV be successful.
If you have any questions about how to fill in your CV and apply for jobs, go to the FAQ page.