As a job seeker, it’s a confidence boost to land an interview after submitting your application for a job that interests you and matches your skills. But, this is only the beginning… you now need to ace that interview! This interview course is tailored to give you the right tools and preparation to stand out as a top candidate.
Join our once-off 90 minute interview course. These courses are practical, engaging and online in a small group.
- How to present yourself with confidence
- Your rights and responsibilities in an interview
- How to prepare for potential questions
- What questions should you ask
- What you should know in advance of an interview
- The legalities of job interviews
- How to calm your nerves
Carryn is an internationally qualified Integral Coach, the Lead Presentation Strategist at the Great Presentation Company and has a background in Human Resources, Leadership Development and business management. She blends the personal and professional elements of CV creation to ensure that you present yourself and your skills and abilities in the most impactful way for each role.
Wed 25 May | 11h00 - 12h30
Wed 8 June | 11h00 - 12h30
Fri 1 July | 11h00 - 12h30