A firm of attorneys based in Tokai requires an enthusiastic and self motivated Bonds Paralegal with experience in Standard, Nedbank and ABSA bank bonds, (experience with FNB bonds would be advantageous). This is a permanent role.
Paralegal job Cape Town
An opportunity has become available within the bonds department of a well-established firm of attorneys in Tokai. Duties include attending to bonds for Standard, ABSA and Nedbank, and experience with FNB bonds would be advantageous.
- Diligently and meticulously follow the administrative procedures specified by the banks for registering bonds.
- Liaise with banks, clients, agents and attorneys on bond related matters, ensuring compliance with all bank requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Strong organisation skills, meticulous, highly administrative with attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility for delivering required outcomes accurately and on time
- A well balanced individual with high EQ and good people skills
- Strong drive and initiative, combined with a humble, trustworthy and accountable disposition.
- Good numeracy skills (to deal with and finalise any financial aspects of a conveyancing transaction)
- Experience in the field of bonds and a good understanding of property is essential.
Must be fully conversant with all administrative requirements for bond registration as well as being trained on Lexis Convey, Stordoc, Docomply and Lexisconvey.
The salary offered is R18k – R22k pm but could be negotiated dependent on experience and ability. The position is available immediately.