An online-to-offline customer service business is in need of someone who is passionate about constant improvement and high-quality customer service. If you are looking for unique business culture and structure then the job is for you.
Bookings Coordinator Job, Woodstock, Western Cape
Basic tasks include:
- Sending quotes, booking jobs, answering customer queries via email or phone, sending invoices, managing clients, engaging with the public however they contact us.
- Looking for a minimum of 5 years' of customer service and want to share their passion for service excellence and constant improvement.
- At least 5 years' work experience
- Experience in customer service
- Able to work from our office in Woodstock, when necessary and work from home via strong internet connection
- Able to work a minimum of 4 hours per day during regular business hours (14:00 to 18:00)
- Understands service excellence
- Values autonomy
- Can work independently
- Must be a team player
- Must buy into our vision of holding ourselves to high standards and constant improvement
- The ability to learn and grow is essential
- Ability to take responsibility for your own learning