A fast-scaling global organisation that offers SAAS is setting up a shop in South Africa and they are looking for a Southern Africa region Business Development / Sales Manager to significantly grow the region. The role is fully remote, and requires travel locally, nationally, and internationally.
SAAS Sales & Business Development Manager Job
The platform offers digital marketers a full suite of features across the entire growth funnel from acquisition to activation, retention, and revenue, with zero marketing waste. The platform empowers marketers to deliver personalised journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels.
- Being the South African representative you will be responsible for the overall management of sales, achieving growth, and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads
- Providing feedback to the team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Previous experience with travel, eCommerce, and retail industries is a big plus!
- Experience in the South African market, a minimum of 3 years of sales management experience
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable skills in collaborating and building strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO, and SEM agencies
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech freak, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve relationships with clients
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
- Candidates must be based in either Johannesburg or Cape Town
- Willing to travel to Kenya, Nigeria, Dubai, Turkey, and Singapore.
What's on offer:
- Besides the salary, the following costs will be covered, travel, telephone, data, car usage, and fuel
- An opportunity for self-development by accessing Udemy online course, over 10 000 courses available to upskill
- An opportunity to train and share skills
- A paid Spotify subscription
- An opportunity to work in a global, diverse, and inclusive environment
- Being part of an industry that is shaping the future of customer experience
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!