Our client, a financial services leader, requires an exceptional Business Relationship Manager to strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue generating clients. These responsibilities include the key relationship management of these key clients, seeking, identifying and exploiting business opportunities for the financial institution and growing the portfolio through the acquisition of new clients. This position is a permanent position and is based in Vredendal area, Western Cape.
Business Relationship Manager Job, Vredendal, Western Cape
- Previous Business Relationship Management experience - 3 to 5 years' experience Relationship Management and Product Knowledge experience. 2 to 4 years credit experience.
- Achieve net profit growth for the business.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements in area of accountability. Ensure implementation of relevant policies,
governance and practice standards across the business.
- Agri Portfolio – understanding seasonality.
- Need a self-starter who can work independently.
- Complexity – clients with numerous business entities.
- Good credit skills and knowledge to be able to offer solutions.
- Vast area including clients in to Calvinia, Garies, Clanwilliam and Citrusdal.
- Negotiation skills
- Supported by a Relationship Analyst
- Fluent in Afrikaans
- FAIS compliant – Passed Regulatory Exam and relevant qualification