Our client is looking for a customer service superstar to lead their awesome communications team. You need to be the type of person who will enjoy going the extra mile and making customers smile. This is a maternity contract to start in January 2021 until approximately June 2021. There will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to start earlier.
- Manage the customer communications team
- Being a point of escalation to solve more complex customer concerns
- Managing the customer base on various platforms, not just reacting but also being proactive in delivering great service.
- Help out on the telephone line, email account and social media.
- Respond promptly to customer queries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Collaborate with various teams to resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills are a must!
- Loves working with people.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Hard working.
- Enjoys the fast and creative pace of the startup culture
- Embraces responsibility and accountability
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved at all levels
- Enjoys seeing the results of their work
- Enjoys working in a small close-knit team
- 2 years experience within a customer-facing management role
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Diploma or Degree, preferred but not essential