Our client a well-established wholesaler and supplier to the construction and contracting industry is looking for a professional Customer Service Consultant to join their busy team. Please note this is an in-office role.
Customer Services Jobs, Gauteng
- Assisting clients who walk, assisting with collections, dispatch and enquiries
- Taking telephone and e-mail orders and executing all aspects of the orders.
- Able to interpret customers’ requirements, and ensure they are given the correct products.
- Order fulfilment
- Building excellent customer relationships
- Delivering exceptional and professional service
- Computer skills are essential, previous experience on CRM systems linked to finance and dispatch
- 3-month technical training will be given
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player who works well in a high-performance team, a team that is like an extension of the family. (Not a corporate environment)
- High levels of integrity and work ethic.
- Must live within a 15 to 20 km radius of Strijdom Park
- Quick learner and open to learning new things
- People and client-centric, friendly and polite