Our client, a property management specialist, is looking for a Property Finance Administrator to manage bank reconciliations, prepare monthly levy statements, reconciliations pertaining to debtors, credit control, run debit orders. Experience in the sectional title industry preferable, available immediately.
Debtors Clerk, Property Finance Administrator, jobs, Cape Town
- Reconcile cash books (capture transactions from bank statements).
- Accurately capture & allocate payments.
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly levy statements
- Reconciliations pertaining to debtors
- Credit control and running debit orders.
- Preparation of monthly tax invoices/ statements (including and excluding VAT).
- Good understanding of accounting, journals; accruals.
- Credit controlling/debt collecting.
- Accurately reconciling all debtors’ accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date system of records for all debtor related matters.
- Filing of all paperwork and other tasks as required by the Accounts/ General Manager from time to time.
- Manage correspondence
- To liaise in a professional and positive manner with all clients;
- To liaise with clients via regular individual meetings or follow up calls.
- Experience in the sectional title field is essential.
- Able to work independently
- Must have very good analytical skills, be able to perform well under pressure; eager to learn.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability
- Strong communication skills
- Must have bookkeeping or similar qualification.