A faith-based NPO seeks an organised, dynamic, energetic and driven Team/PA assistant with a minimum of 4 years executive-level experience. Must have dealt with international stakeholders.
Please note the role is only half-day during the lockdown, therefore, a salary between R18 000 - R20 000 to be paid for the time period, however, after lockdown, the role is full-day and the salary changes to between R30 000 - R35 000 per month (dependent on experience and qualifications).
The NPO is a Christian based organisation.
- English first language
- Tertiary degree/diploma in Administration
- 4 Years Executive assistant experience
IT and Salesforce
- Assist with IT department as per team requirements
- Salesforce data capturing as per direction from Salesforce leader
- Assisting with planning for each meeting
- Communication of dates an arrangements for Board members
- Venue booking and food arrangement
- Return travel (Uber and flights)
- Reconciling/reimbursing travel costs with finance
- Typing of minutes and circulation
Events and functions
- Planning, booking and administration of events and venues with RMs or ED
- Food arrangements
- Communication with partners and alumni where applicable
- Travel arrangements
- Expensing according to budget schedules
Broader company Group coordination
- Developing healthy co-working relationships with Group PAs
- Year Calendar: