A family-oriented, well established Financial Services institution is seeking an entrepreneurial, experienced, and dynamic self-starter, Financial Advisor, to join their fast growing investment advisory and wealth management team. This role will be work from home as well as in the Somerset West office.
Financial Advisor work form home job, Western Cape
This firm currently advises to more than R20 billion in institutional assets and have over the past 5 years expanded their offering into private client wealth advisory and management services.
They wish to grow their private client asset base and to strengthen their team with people who can assist to grow and service such clients.
Candidates will also need to show evidence of the following:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
• The ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
• The ability to network and establish relationships with clients
• Technically orientated with analytical skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
• Time management skills
• Customer service skills
• Self-motivation and organisation
• A target-driven mind-set
• Discretion and an understanding the need for client confidentiality
• CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or B Com degree
• 3 years working experience in investment advice and risk cover for individuals, trusts and companies
• Experience working on Allan Gray, Investec and/or Glacier LISPS for investment purposes
• Computer literate with specific reference to Word, Excel, Mail and Powerpoint
• No adverse listings (criminal, credit, etc.)
• Category I (any candidate that is currently under supervision will not be considered) and preferably Category II FSB product registrations
• Driver’s license with own reliable transport
Remuneration Basic salary plus share in commission. More details about the package and benefits will be discussed in interview.