Half-day role available for a Quality Control officer with a qualification in biotechnology; food technology/science/viticulture/operations management. Good knowledge of the wine industry, Occupational health and safety, and a Food Safety Certificate is essential.
Half-day role available to work 24 hours per week.
The main duties include:
- Assist the operations department with the development and implementation of working policies and procedures
- Development and implementation of working food safety and Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Staff training and assessment
- In-house calibration of verification equipment as per required schedule
- Manage internal and third-party audits
- Records all training and reviews as retention of documents
- Good knowledge of the wine industry
- A biotechnology; food technology/science/viticulture/operations management qualification
- Food Safety Certificate (BRC,ISO 22000, HACCP, or similar)
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety
- Knowledge of environmental management standards will be advantageous
- Valid driving licence
- Good computer and communication skills