Short Job Description:
Our client is looking for an IT Support Automation Engineer who will be tasked with automating systems on a project basis.
Where will the person be located? (Town/Suburb/Remote):
Select which one of these best describes the role:
Flexible working hours
Main area of expertise required:
Computer IT Engineer
Administration - IT/ Computers/ Software
IT (Information Technology)
IT Business & Systems Analysts
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a similar.
List of required computer software skills:
MS Office, GSuite
Remuneration in ZAR:
R200 per hour
Job posting date:
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Full Job Description:
IT Process Automation Engineer job, Gauteng
- Delivers automated solutions for software processes
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business process
- Business Process and Analysis
- Use of AI Tech in automation
- Development of tools and systems to ensure system automation across the business
- Implementation of systems and tools
- End-user training
- Feedback report on the implementation of systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a similar.
- Courses on robotics, databases, statistics, AI, control systems would be advantageous
- 1 - 2 years in an IT Systems Automation
Before applying check that your CV is comprehensive and that the roles and responsibilities demonstrate your capabilities and experience rather than a list of tasks. Always write in full sentences. You have up to 12 places of previous employment to demonstrate your skills, use as many as you feel are required but always include more than one. Write a motivational email explaining why you should be considered for the role. The motivational email will be seen before the CV and is submitted to the client with the CV. If you have not heard back within 14-21 days please assume the application was not successful.