This role includes some office management and executive personal assistant functions for a small and dynamic family-style team. The core financial functions of this role will be managed independently (with key input from the director) and these require focus, attention to detail, discretion and total trustworthiness. Some design / creative experience would be a plus, but not absolutely necessary. The role is part-time - hours negotiable and would start off on 10 hours per week to move up to 20 hours per week over time.
We require an assistant with great interpersonal skills and flexibility who will enjoy a varied task list and is willing to “muck in” to achieve team goals and deadlines at times.
- Manage, record and report on the cash flow of the business
- Manage business expenses, ensure suppliers are paid and records are kept
- Prepare fee proposals and monthly fee accounts to clients (with director’s input)
- Liaise with accountants and collate documents for VAT and tax season and monthly payroll
- Office management: including managing office supplies, cleaning supplies, coffee and tea, infrastructure, insurances, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the director
- Assist with council submissions and tracking of applications in process
- Assist in report writing, minute taking and other team admin
- Prepare and collate pitches for prospective work
- Organize Staff functions and marketing strategies
- Organize yearly promotional gifts to clients/staff
- Website and social media updates.