Our client, the MD of a logistic operation, requires a professional Personal Assistant/Financial Administrator to join the organisation. The candidate must have very solid financial acumen over and above senior administrative skills. This role will suit an ambitious career orientated individual looking for an opportunity to grow.
Personal Assistant/Financial Administrator Job, Illovo, Gauteng
- Personal Assistant to MD
- Responsible for putting together presentations on Powerpoint
- Engagement with senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Will work closely with the financial department and will work on complex financial reports.
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements and accommodation bookings
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- General administrative duties
- Must have a degree BCom or relevant qualification
- Advanced experience in Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must have strong financial acumen and be able to read a balance sheet and trial balance
- Numerically strong
- Must be willing to travel with MD when needed
- Must be able to engage at C Suite level, confident and determined
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, English.
- Very well-groomed and presented.