A purpose-driven Christian organisation seeks a Corporate Social Investment/Impact Investment Product and Content Manager who is a self-starter, a strategic thinker and passionate about social development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and strategic role-out of social investment content to equip the business community. Experience in Corporate Social Investment, impact management and King code reporting is essential for this role. Excellence in English and proficiency in one other South African language required.
CSI/Impact Investment Product and Content Manager job, Pretoria or Cape Winelands
If you have a desire for positive social development and enjoy a dynamic, purpose-driven, collaborative work environment, then this job will appeal to you.
With good experience of the social investment and development landscape in SA, our client requires a self-starter that thrives on new challenges and enjoys working across teams. The Product and Content Manager will develop, implement and bring to market social investment tools, publications, resources etc. that equip the business community to achieve greater social impact.
Experience in Corporate social Investment and an understanding of the King Codes is essential, as is an aptitude for impact management and reporting.
An eye for detail, a love for product development and design, and the ability to co-create with others within the team and external ecosystem are fundamental.
About the Job
The incumbent will be responsible for producing and overseeing the development of high-quality content and products that engage and equip the business community, to effectively steward their social investment and impact effectively.
Here's what's required:
A great passion for social development and desire to see greater impact in and through this sector as it continuously refines and innovates.
A strategic thinker who can identify patterns and opportunities to find solutions to complex problems
A curious and life-long learner who loves to ideate, innovate and apply new learnings.
You’re passionate about product design, development and naturally give attention to detail
You are able to see the big picture when conceptualising and consider detail when actioning product design.
You excel at planning (project management) and executing on a concrete product and content strategy.
You aim for excellence, and you iterate and improve continuously to ensure positive long-term outcomes.
You are a results-driven individual that understands the vision and outcomes required to develop successful products and engagement.
You are a collaborative worker who takes ownership yet includes relevant players in the product development process.
You’re a self-starter who can work independently yet thrives in a team setting.
You enjoy a relational work culture.
You have a well developed EQ and are able to relate well to people of different cultures and backgrounds
You have a passion for South Africa.
You enjoy people management and thrive on unlocking the potential of those around.
• Develop and drive strategic roll-out of products
• Facilitate co-creation processes of refined and developed offerings.
• Design products with UX understanding/input to ensure product engagement and uptake
• Monitor, report on and analyse product engagement by target audience to flow back into strategy.
• Work with internal communications team to define marketing strategy of product offerings for greatest engagement
• Project management/liaison/coordinating role with various stakeholders.
• Build and maintain ecosystem partnerships with an aim to drive cohesiveness and reduce duplication within the sector
• Give input and take responsibility for annual product and content budget.
• Manage the wellbeing, development and performance of direct reports.
• Manage the capacity, skill requirements and team culture of the product team
• Offer strategic input of the tactical direction of the team.
• Basic IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
• Knowledge and basic skills in Apple software (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
• A highly organised individual who can prioritise and manage tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent written English with an eye for detail.
• Proficiency in another South African language is beneficial.
• Ability to work in an engaged team environment.