Our client in the auditing and accounting sector is looking for a seasoned Project Manager to assist them on multiple projects internally and for clients on an independent contracting basis.
Project Manager job, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Gauteng
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and initiate and run project meetings where relevant.
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with teams and stakeholders where appropriate and relevant.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Support formal/informal schedules to manage engagements (meetings, training sessions etc).
- Reporting and Deliverables
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Review and feedback on the current project plan and develop plans for all phases of the project.
- Together with the team, procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes within the scope of the requirement
Skills and Attributes Required
- Natural communicator
- Proactive, goal-oriented, and prone to taking action.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational
- Work creatively and analytically to problem-solve on the go
- 3 years plus of project management experience
- Experience in the retail sector
- A good understanding of offline marketing channels.
- Technically competent
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills and a passion to produce top quality deliverables from start to finish
- Experience using Trello, Slack and GSUITE.Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Continuously improve upon your deliverables
- Present regular reports on client accounts to the management team