Our client is looking for a Property Manager Assistant to support the Portfolio Manager with various administrative tasks related to property management. Must have sectional title experience.
Portfolio Manager Assistant, Property Management Assistant Job, Gauteng
- Effectively assist and support the Portfolio Manager with his/her portfolio by preparing and maintaining all relevant documentation as well as liaising with clients.
- Provide exceptional service that meets and exceeds company and client requirements.
- Daily administration.
- Provide accurate information to conveyancers, estate agents, owners and auditors.
- Prepare Inaugural; AGM; SGM; Trustee / Director Agenda Packs.
- Prepare an attendance register.
- Keep minutes books updated.
- Action AGM checklist type follow up letters for meetings i.e. Letters to auditors, insurance department, bookkeepers.
- Update the company operating system with the Trustees' information as instructed.
- Maintain correspondence filing, answering calls and queries both clients based and internal, updating of diaries, deed searches, updating of minute books and any other office administration.
- Prepare and distribute welcome packs general copies related to the Body Corporate for meeting packs, minutes of meetings, invoices, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and structured
- Detail focussed
- Client and service-centric