Our client a property management and development organisaition is looking for a Property Portfolio Manager to join their expanding team. Sectional title experience is imperative.
- Sectional/HOA portfolio manager, to deliver superior services to growing client base.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful management and growth of the portfolio through management of tenant turnover, management of arrears, increased income, ensuring buildings well maintained and upgraded where required, providing customer service
- Operational expertise in property management, manage day to day operations in client pottfolio
- Deilvering outstanding service to clients
- Management of team
- Deal with enquiries
- Manage HOA meetings and deal with Body Coporate
- Deal with complex maintenance
- Dea withs ervice providers
- Manage collections of levies
- Manage creditor payments,
- Complex employee management,
- Liaising with trustees and directors,
- Paddocks certificate, should preferably have a valid Fidelity Fund Certificate (NQF4/PDE4),
- Must be a South African Citizen
- 3+ years’ experience in the property management industry.
- Proven operational experience specifically in property management,
- Strong knowledge of Hoa’s and sectional title establishments.
- Strong leadership skills