A Property Investment company is currently recruiting a forward thinking, solution driven Receptionist to be the go to person in office. This position will be fulltime in office, with flexibility. Based in Kramerville, greater Sandton area GP.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Answering of calls
- Welcoming clients and managing Boardroom bookings
- Coffee, Tea, Etc for guests
- Assising Directors where needed
- Personal & Work requirements
- Team Requirements (Meeting Requests, Printing, Binding, Upload meeting requests send out to Clients, communication with the client (locally & internationally)
- Ensure general neatness and hygiene in the office.
- Petty cash handling and assisting Accounts lady
- Oversee the ordering of company supplies and materials (printer paper, office stationery, refreshments, monthly groceries).
- Manage the maintenance and upgrading/remodelling of the office where needed.
Events / Catering Internal & external events
- Plan, coordinate and assist in the placement of conference calls, book boardrooms, arrange drinks and lunch for visitors/clients, and room set-up, and other logistics.
- Conferencing (internal and external) & events e.g. venue co-ordination, invites, accommodation, transport arrangements, liaise with service provider, itinerary, travel)