A reputable company in the automotive industry is currently recruiting a dynamic Senior Bookkeeper to join their team. The successful candidate must have proven Bookkeeping experience to Trial Balance. The position is in-office in Edenvale GP.
Minimum qualification required:
- 5+ years’ Bookkeeping experience
- Solid Understanding of full bookkeeping function to trial balance and accounting principles;
- Debtors and Creditors experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Processing and paying of invoices.
- Processing and reconciliation of bank statements on Sage
- Sending out customer statements monthly after processing of bank statements..
- Reconciliation and capturing of Petty Cash, where applicable.
- Full bookkeeping and accounting function up to trial balance, including debtors, creditors, bank, petty cash, journals, etc.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Monthly journal entries
- Payroll preparation
- IRP5 calculations, reconciliations and submissions
- PAYE/UIF/SDL calculations and EMP201 submission
- Liaison with clients
- Administrative duties
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be able to work accurately in a high volume, time line driven environment.
- Computer skills: SAGE, Microsoft outlook, word & advanced excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Bilingual.
- Candidate must be willing to commit to the company and not a job hopper.