Short Job Description:
Our client is looking for a Social Media Consultant to support them in their digital media expansions.
Where will the person be located? (Town/Suburb/Remote):
Sandton, work from home
Select which one of these best describes the role:
Remote or work from home
Main area of expertise required:
Digital Content & Social Media writing
Social Media Communication and Strategy
Marketing - Social and Community
List of required computer software skills:
MS Office, G- Suite, Hootsuite, Canva, Wordpress
Remuneration in ZAR:
R225 - R270
Job posting date:
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Full Job Description:
Social Media Consultant job, Remote
- Manage all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Respond to comments and direct messages on the company's main LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Create and publish online graphics/content that span across all online channels eg. also compile a quarterly newsletter
- Utilise online community groups to engage with the community.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Assist with website updates
- Excellent writing and communication
- Technical understanding of social networks’ design and functionality specs and experience in social scheduling and listening tools
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Hootsuite
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Solid creative abilities
- Design abilities are advantageous
- Previous experience working with tools/platforms like CANVA, but open to other options.
Before applying check that your CV is comprehensive and that the roles and responsibilities demonstrate your capabilities and experience rather than a list of tasks. Always write in full sentences. You have up to 12 places of previous employment to demonstrate your skills, use as many as you feel are required but always include more than one. Write a motivational email explaining why you should be considered for the role. The motivational email will be seen before the CV and is submitted to the client with the CV. If you have not heard back within 14-21 days please assume the application was not successful.