A company in the fitness industry is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable/Office Administrator to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be based in Observatory CT, and will ensure the day to day running of the office whilst producing correct and timely financial accounting records and reports. This is a 5 month maternity cover position from beginning March to August 2021.
Office administration requirements:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintaining general office files and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Accounts payable administration requirements:
- Cashbook function including but not limited to setting up of payment batches, allocations, posting movement to the ledger via journals and a monthly bank recon to the general ledger
- Full accounts payable function for both local and foreign suppliers – getting sign off authorization on invoices, GL allocations and posting to the ledger. Monthly suppliers’ reconciliations to physical statements and accounting package. Resolve and follow up on all queries to strict month end deadlines. Complete suppliers applications as and when required.
- Expense claim analysis, posting and payment – Concur oversight
- Retail accounts payable, credit card and expense claim analysis, posting and payment
- Assisting with annual audit preparation
- Assisting the Senior Financial Controller with month end/quarterly reporting where applicable
- Assisting the Senior Financial Controller with ad hoc duties as and when required
- Supports and coordinates local issues related to the Shared Services functions as executed by AEB Treasury.