A rapidly growing business is seeking an experienced administrator to join the Cape Town team.
Half-day position Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 14:00. Must pass a background check and have an excellent attendance record.
• Experience debtors and creditors / general accounting and bookkeeping
• Fully bilingual, excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well-presented, professional and telephone etiquette
• Excellent computer (Excel, Word, Outlook) literacy and general office filing system.
• Must be able to work with limited supervision and take initiative.
• Strong ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter with a drive to learn and develop new skills.
• Positive hands-on, can-do attitude, punctual, self-motivated, attention to detail, reliable and sober habits
• Excellent work ethic, problem solver and have a practical mind.
• Experience within the flooring, blind, shutter and awning sector highly beneficial.
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Main Accountabilities and responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Management of accounts
• Invoicing, capturing daily payments and chasing outstanding debtors
• Allocating debtor payments to the correct account
• Reporting of outstanding debtors to Management
• Performing general office clerk duties
• Placing of order with suppliers, checking and receiving of stock
• Updating paperwork, maintain documents and work processing
• Handling incoming calls and other communication with clients, agents and suppliers
• Aiding with client reception and greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into the database
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.