A fintech company is looking for an ambitious individual with talent in software sales. Your role will be focused on growing the lead volume through the existing client base and the growth of new partners. Experience in software sales and the ability to problem-solve with clients is essential. The incumbent will enjoy high-growth tech-driven environments.
Business Development Consultant Job, Gauteng or Cape Town
The Business Developer will be tasked to source leads and make sales for this companty's business solutions. The Business Developer will be tasked with sales targets to hit and budgets to manage.
The business believes in selling solutions instead of products, as such the Business Developer will need to work closely with the client to find the ideal solution for their needs.
Lead Generation – Building out a pipeline of suitable businesses that could use this client's technologies solution.
Account Management – Taking ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients.
Targets – Realising revenue and margin targets and maximising sales opportunities through connecting client needs with solutions. Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Client Retention – Minimising churn and maximising retention as well as uncover sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Ecosystem Development – Building enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for the company.
- Processes – Creating and implementing sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Sales Background
- Sales Solutions Skills
- Software Pricing Experience