Remote working opportunity for an eLearning, Articulate Storyline Technologist . Candidate should have experience in online course design and be able to start in October 2020. Understanding of the Blackboard Learning Management Systems is advantageous. You will receive content from the Learning Designer and then test and build the workflow using Articulate.
E-Learning Technologist job, remote working South Africa
In your cover letter, please describe your internet speed and ability to work remotely (i.e. having a laptop, home office, etc).
Our client is a Digital education organization and passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions to government, corporate, higher education and consumer markets.
This is a 4-month project ending February 2021, with a possibility of permanent roles becoming available after the completion of the first phase of the project
We are seeking exceptional, experienced Learning Technologists to help us deliver world-class service for a top tier client.
As a Learning Technologist, you will play a critical role in managing the building and delivery of online courses. You will receive content from the Learning Designer and then test and build the workflow using Articulate.
- Drive improvement in your delivery effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure adherence to the client's acceptance criteria for the course you are building
- Quickly escalate any issues or blockers you are facing
Course Design & Development:
- Design and develop courses using Articulate Storyline
- The bigger picture: understanding the power of platforms and tools to deliver powerful, cutting-edge digital learning experiences.
- The detail: working with a sharp eye for detail to drive exceptional quality levels.
They key skills required for this role are:
- Experience with Articulate Storyline is advantageous
- Understanding of the Blackboard Learning Management Systems is advantageous
- Maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships including developing trusted advisor relationships
- Juggling multiple projects / clients / stakeholders at a time
- A keen interest in the EdTech industry will be advantageous
- Adapts to situations and understands new concepts quickly
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary squad
- Excellent organizational and time management skills & ability to work to deadlines
- Communicate confidently, clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Effectively use online collaboration tools e.g. Slack, Zoom, Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superb computer competence
- Attention to detail
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Experience with Articulate Storyline (advantageous but not required)
- Being part of a rapidly growing company, change, and the ability to adapt to change is inherently part of our culture.
- Being dynamic and fast-paced; ultimately, we make things happen
- Making smart decisions that build a sustainable future for us and our partners
- Being collaborative, co-creating engaging learning experiences together
- Keeping things straightforward, grounded in integrity, simplicity and fairness
- Being invested; using our shared passions to achieve outcomes and impact