A business consultancy is looking for an HR Consultant to provide support to their clients. The main responsibility is to advise managers, supervisors and administrators in all HR practices, to provide information to
employees about regulations, policies, and to provide general and clerical support where required. This consultant role will be based either at the client's offices or at their home offices. Hours are variable.
- Manage the provision and maintenance of transactional human resources support services.
- Performance management system administration.
- Custodian of employee information and records.
- Maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and HR Agencies.
- Knowledge and implementation of labour legislation.
- Development and implementation of policies.
- Assist the Company Secretary with various administrative functions.
- Share Schemes administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Formal Education and Training
Bachelor's degree with specialization in Human Resources or Business from an accredited institution.
Detailed knowledge of South African Labour legislation.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, presentation, database and spreadsheet software packages.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
At least 2 years’ experience in the role of a human resources.
Ability to work in a computer orientated environment, and to learn software products quickly.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Excellent people management skills.
Strong Problem-solving skills.
Strong research and information gathering skills.
Exposure to or experience with company secretarial practices is advantageous.