Innovative and creative beverage entity is in need of a Marketing/Brand Manager with strong digital and PR background to be at the forefront of brand management and development.
- Brand management and development for all brands under both holding companies
- Marketing across all channels
- Social Media and PR planning, management and analysis
- Packaging and advertising conceptualising and design
- Monthly marketing reports and analysis
- Annual marketing plan per brand incorporating online sales and stockists
- Manage agencies – Social media, PPC, design and advertising
- Cross-reference Sales and Marketing reports for monthly trajectory and forward planning
- Budgeting (Marketing)
- Maintain relationships with printers and suppliers for all packaging and marketing material
- Conceptualise new ideas and analyse opportunities for brand growth
• A Degree or equivalent qualification, or considerable relevant experience, preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations, incorporating digital channels.
• Proven experience in marketing, digital marketing, communications or PR.
• Track record in managing or having a significant role in running SEO, and digital advertising either in-house or for a client.
• Extensive social media knowledge, in both advertising and public profile.
• Proven editorial and proofreading skills, and exceptional standards of written and oral communication.
• Excellent attention to detail across visual content, branding, messaging and written content.
• Demonstrable ability to produce compelling, accurate and high-quality written, visual, audio and video content with the ability to identify and speak to a range of targeted audiences.
• Proven ability to create and implement structured social communication plans, themes and programming.
• Experienced user of the Adobe Suite, social media management tools (such as Hootsuite or Social Pilot), and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to plan, promote and deliver successful virtual events across a broad range of themes.
• Use of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneNote.
• A good working knowledge of and skill in the use of camera equipment for both filming and
photography would be advantageous.
• Knowledge/experience with natural products and/or food and drink as well as retail
• Experience in creating podcasts.