A small established construction company needs an Office Administrator with good computer/excel knowledge, to maintain daily operational functions. Work from the employer’s home office in Lonehill, must have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
Office Assistant job Johannesburg.
This opportunity exists for a husband and wife team who have successfully worked together for a number of years, and require administrative assistance. The successful person would be prepared to be a “ Jill of all trades” and help with all aspects of the business including recording costs of contracts, collating of spreadsheets, and generally keeping tabs on invoicing. They are in the process of purchasing a QuickBooks package for capturing.
Additional duties include:
- Answering e-mails, typing up quotes, ordering materials, and filing
- General Admin, office work, and PA responsibilities for the 2 owners.
- Comparing and tracking approved quotes and orders to invoices and reporting discrepancies
- Filing quotations and invoices in Clients files
- Processing Invoices from suppliers on Quickbooks
- Filing of invoices to be checked, paid and authorised
- Double checking that the invoices have been processed and filing the paid invoices
- Preparing Customer Invoices or payment requests and breakdowns
- Capture expenses to Quick Books/excel spreadsheets for various contracts.