Our client seeks an Organisational Health Developer with 10 years of senior business management and organisational design experience. The incumbent will have a degree in Organisational Design or Industrial Psychology with ideally an MBA. Previous working exposure to Christian ministries/NPO's is required.
RecruitMyMom supports Moms through all life stages. We understand the need amongst some candidates and employers, with gender advancement opportunities, for full-time office-based positions. These are carefully considered and may be advertised on our site from time to time.
Organisational Health Developer Job, Winelands, Western Cape
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and administration of the organisation's health facilitation and growth for their Christian ministry partnerships.
- Execute and further develop the organisational health approach within the company strategy.
- Build trusted relationships with partners while facilitating their organisational health process.
- Build an organisational health framework and resource base.
- Build into the network of specialists and peer organisational platforms.
- Contribute to the organisation's mission and strategy.
- Work with the team to develop an approach and framework to serve Christian ministry partnerships in terms of Organizational Health.
- Develop a strategy to serve the organisation partner base consisting of many different Christian ministry partners.
- Management and implementation of the Organisational Self Perception tool (OSP) for ministry partners
- Data collection and analytics to inform strategy and approach
- Building a resource and network base in terms of Organisational Health to serve partners best
- Work with programmers and other professionals who contribute to the furtherance of the work.
- Tertiary qualification in Industrial Psychology/Organisational Design and Masters in Business Administration.
- 10+ years in mid to senior management and/or leadership
- Consulting experience
- Organizational development & management experience
- Exposure to NGO and Christian ministry contexts
- Ability to travel
Interpersonal relationship skills:
- Cross-cultural communication
- Analytical (evaluation of organisations)
- Presentation skills
- Managing diversity (people, contexts, organizations)
- Ability to influence at an executive level
- Understanding of Organisational Health related to the NPO / ministry sector.
- Partnerships, collaborative
- Open to learning