Our client, a national contract cleaning company is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their finance team to take of payroll for approximately 2000 staff. This will include weekly wages and monthly payroll.
Payroll Administrator Job, Gauteng
- Administrative and payroll support to operations
- Monthly capturing of timesheets and consolidation of payroll hours via electronic Excel format
- Liaising with payroll department regarding payroll procedures for JHB
- Ensuring that the payroll procedures are followed at all times are checked and confirmed as correct before capturing. All supporting documents to be filed in staff files after the pay cycle.
- Processing of provident /pensions, correctly filled in for termination and death claims and dealing with JHB office regarding claim info
- Confirmation of employment ( cleaning staff only)
- Processing of family crisis plan claims
- Processing and completion of UI 19 forms for UIF claims.
- Processing of COID claims as per the IOD procedure – register claims on COID system from start to finish
- Ensuring new employment packs are completed correctly ensuring that all personal details are correct and complete before handing over to the Snr. Payroll Administrator for processing.
- Obtaining SARS Tax reference numbers on-line where necessary
- Assist with the updating of payroll information to the payroll system and loading of the new employees, making sure all details are correct of staff i.e. bank details, changing of beneficiaries, etc. HR / Administrative Manager to oversee and check these.
- Ensuring personnel filing is up to date at all times. Archive old files when necessary.
- Assist with typing of correspondence, internal emails, and general cleaning admin support where necessary.
- CCMA notifications to be sent directly to HR/Administration Manager to handle
- Contracts to be loaded fully
- Fixed-term contracts to be handled as permanent ones. Filed into the fixed term cabinet allocation.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in Operations Admin and Payroll
- Exceptional people skills
- Computer literate MS Office
- VIP Payroll (Basic)
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Furthermore the incumbent must possess the following personality attributes:
- Good attention to detail.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Work according to strict procedures and policies.
- Above average level of integrity
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good (Internal) customer relations essential
- Good time management