Our client is an international utility supplier and they require a Project Co-Ordinator to join their team. You will provide support to a mixed portfolio of digital projects.
Project Co-Ordinator job Cape Town
You will be working within the Project Management Office (PMO) and be responsible for the provision of support to the portfolio and its projects. Reporting to the Project Portfolio Manager, you will work closely with the Project Support Analyst to ensure the successful support and delivery of a mixed portfolio of digital projects and workstreams. Being part of the Business Systems team you may be required to take global calls outside of standard working hours e.g. calls to Australia and States which are in different time zones.
The successful applicant will have a degree in a relevant discipline, along with 1-2 years of experience working in a project delivery environment. Business analysis exposure, along with systems testing is advantageous. Success in this role will not only depend on your knowledge but how you go about your work. It’s essential that you have the following:
• Strong communication skills with the confidence to interact at all levels
• Results orientated, adaptive and decisive ability
• Ability to resolve conflicts and problems
• Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
• Proven analytical, planning and execution skills
• Accountable and results orientation with a high level of commitment to high-quality customer service.
• Co-ordinate weekly project portfolio updates.
• Co-ordinate regular resource planning data gathering and system input.
• Co-ordinate, plan and manage costs, collating required financial data and reports for analysis to facilitate decision making.
• Maintenance of portfolio and general IT intranet sites.
• Assist with requirement analysis, process analysis and system testing as required on specific initiatives.
The platforms you will work on will be Excel, Lucid Chart, Power BI and Jira/Confluence. Excel experience is essential and training will be provided for the other platforms.