Our client is currently recruiting a strong Strategic Researcher/Journalist in media who will be able to research an array of topics and formulate questions for panelists for conferences. The ideal candidate will have come from either a media or radio background with international relations experience. This is a full-time position with flexibility of in-office and remote working from home. Must reside in the greater Johannesburg area.
Strategic Researcher/Journalist Job, Hybrid, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Candidate must have a strong International relations focus and background
- Be comfortable with researching a wide variety of topcs and subjects.Topics range from green economies/leadership/labour migration/job protection and fashion sustainability.
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ideally someone who has worked in media or radio having done extensive research and putting together a programme with questions etc.
- Must have had exposure across some aspects or genres of television production, including news, sport, current affairs, documentaries and factual programmes,
- Must be able to originate or develop questioning ideas, drawing on their knowledge and understanding of industry requirements, and present findings to decision makers.
- Must understand, and work within, relevant legislation and regulations.