A 6-month Fixed Duration contract is available for a very professional, dynamic and organised HR Administrator to join a progressive and respected organisation. Your primary responsibility will be assisting the People and Operations department perform its daily administrative functions. Working hours 10:00 - 18:30. To start in October 2020 ideally, with the view to go perm after the successful completion of the 6 months.
● At least 1 years' experience in HR administration.
● A relevant HR qualification (certification, diploma or degree) is prefered.
● A sharp attention to detail.
● Excellent communication skills.
● A process-orientated and methodical approach.
● Draw up employee documentation and ensure new team members sign all relevant documents.
● Assist with the end-to-end onboarding process of all new team members.
● Send out contract addendums and make sure they are signed.
● Schedule interviews.
● Update line managers on recruitment progress.
● Support professional development processes.
● Support probation processes.
● Screen CVs.
● Keep HR records updated.
● Congratulate people on their birthdays.